Closed Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ask Me Anything AMA

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Madasawasp View Post
    Hi
    you recently added the exclamation mark to show that workshops were full, The problem is that they are the same as the empty ones. Could the showing full workshop ones be green to be obviously different ?
    I agree - if you have a full island it takes time to decipher the difference

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Dear BB,

Do our settlers use social media? Are they using Fb/Snap/Twitter? Or are they still using town criers to spread the news? I'd like to better understand how they're communicating and how to put a stop to it before they rise up, unionize, and demand living wages. It would really wreck my economy if my slave labor went away!

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
    Splatty

PS: Is there actually a Bb responding to these Qs? And how many do they plan to respond to out of the 16+ pages of questions already posted w/o response? First AMA I've seen where no one is actually answering the questions yet people just keep asking...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Good morning team... My ask me anything question is why is it so difficult to complete production quests.. I am in the process of trying to complete the Recruits do not suffice and I get all green except one and I can't for the life of me complete the task and that is even asking my guild members to help but I am still unable to complete.. Some say there is a bug.. .Do you have any suggestions on how to complete this quest..

Hope to hear soon..

StormKahala

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Where's Waldo?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    And where in the world is Carmen San Diego for that matter?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why can't we upvote each other's forum posts? Some of these questions have made me laugh out loud.

SaintMatthew
    Have you considered having categories of Guilds? Themes or particular/specific goals that can be distinquished - such as "Guilds established to help new players", "Guilds that are fans of Superheroes," and "Guilds that follow a particular sport or team"?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Are there any plans to include a feature in the future (either adv or a new part of the main island) where an NPC player fights back by attacking garrisons placed by the player?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SplatterGod View Post
    Dear BB,
    Is there actually a Bb responding to these Qs? And how many do they plan to respond to out of the 16+ pages of questions already posted w/o response? First AMA I've seen where no one is actually answering the questions yet people just keep asking...
    Hi SplatterGod,

We will be answering a select number of questions after the thread closes on March 17th. You can find a detailed explanation of the AMA session here.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So, does SplatterGod's question count as being answered and deserving of 250 gems?

Closed Thread