Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Change the 'Send Army' window, please

World
    Zeus
    I realize the thread is about the send army screen. The major problem sited is only being able to see (not quite) 6 generals at a time. Which is why I brought up pinning the star menu and using the to adventure button. With pinning the star menu you can see 21 generals at a time, which I thought addressed the biggest part of the complaint.

Both screens are time consuming and annoying if you ask me, but after a while, I came to prefer sending from the star menu because I know the order of my generals in star, and it's always the same order when using star, unlike send army, which jumbles them around in a different order every adventure, which adds to the time consuming part of it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to see a search button like there is in the star menu. I name my generals by the adventures that they do. For instances Woodcutter generals are named W, Valiant generals are named V, those that do both are named VW. In the star menu I type W, and all the Woodcutter generals show up and I send them 1 at a time, a "send all button would be great!

Reply to Thread