Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP, mixed camps with dogs

Soldier
    World
    Ares

PVP, mixed camps with dogs

On several occasions now, an attack on a mixed camp with dogs got stuck in a loop. Neither the defending nor the attacking troops are displayed, just empty stacks. When I leave the colony and return the battle is of course over and I lost my marshall. This started happening maybe three weeks ago on large colonies. I made the effort to file a ticket the first time and ask for a refund of my lost resources (which I got).

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    iirc there was a topic about that just recently, iirc it was also justrecently in the updates notes as fixed? iirc still not surprised lol

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    This one here "PvP camps will no longer change their troops during the attack"? Experienced that a few times as well.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Well, there was that one, but I think I've read something about those "endless loop fights" as well, might just be in my future patch notes reading. Troops still changing during the attack is nothing I'd be surprised at this stage either. Unfortunately Expeditions have been a massive resource/time sink/waste on the devs, too bad it was also rolled out with _so_many_flaws_.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Found the patch note. The endless loop bug was supposedly fixed back in September 2016.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    bump...endless loop bug strikes again

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    bump...endless loop bug strikes again

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    fix this ~!@@#$ bug already!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't waste time on useless AMAs

Reply to Thread