Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2017

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Easter Event 2017

Dear Settlers,

The 2017 Easter Event Developers Diary has been been published. We are looking forward to reading your impressions about the new features and improvements for this year's event.

Have fun,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Looks like it will be a great event

Would be nice if there was a Easter Bunny Topiary that also faced the opposite direction. (my two cents).

KM

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    For those who are running Premium, with the tripled resources on certain adventures, will the premium bonus be calculated on the amount of resources given after it has been tripled, or before?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    this looks like the best written, most thorough developers diary we've ever been given, thanks!

Yes I am eggcited to get started

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The seasonal adventures is a nice touch, sadly I doubt it will make much difference. Horseback will be nice on my French account, and the loot is pretty good for Victor the Vicious before the bonus, but the others are not even close to worth it... not even if the eggs get tripled too. I am sure you will find after the numbers are crunched people still did the same adventures as last year. Also, Motherly Love on the list makes little sense as you know follow ups are a pain in the *** to find, right?

In the end, can we please keep the bridge this year? It sure is pretty.
    One army. Pretty please.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    A bit confused by the starting time, it shows 0:01 GMT on other servers, which is 7PM ET in N.A, but it used to be 8:00PM until Sunday, when EU switched to Daylight Saving as well. So my question is...is it really 8PM ? or is just an arithmetic error ?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZaz View Post
    For those who are running Premium, with the tripled resources on certain adventures, will the premium bonus be calculated on the amount of resources given after it has been tripled, or before?
    Hello KingZaz,

There haven't been any changes on how premium loot is calculated, which means players who are running premium will receive their bonus loot based on the tripled resources awarded by that particular adventure.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    cant wait to get started it is always alot of fun in the duck pond where we all help each other we do tons of adventures and enjoy the event as much if not more than a kid in a candy store lol

World
    Zeus
    Okay, not to be a nit-picker or anything, but when the dev diary states, in part, "...The resources rewarded upon completion of either of these adventures will be tripled. This applies only to resources, ..." I just want to clarify that the eggs WILL be considered a resource in this case, will the number of eggs awarded will also be tripled?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    will the number of eggs awarded also be tripled?
    Hello Raubhautz,

Yes, event resources (or Stripy Eggs) will also be tripled for these adventures. This does not apply to experience points, buffs, or buildings that may be included in the loot.

Happy adventuring,

BB_Aeyline

Reply to Thread