Reply to Thread

Thread: Marhsal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Marhsal

I'm having issues with the expedition part of this game. I try to load my marshal and when I ok it, he loads and then all troops go to 0. I tried putting just 40 bows in one and it keeps going to 0. I'm almost out of time on the first expedition (trial), I really don't know what to do. I cleared my browser and restarted and still nothing....

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Ah, do I hear another bug?

The thing is got released with a host of bugs and issues, best advice from most players is to ignore it until you got time and resource to waste, otherwise it'll be more frustrating than anything else. Of course there is the random desire to clear it from the quest book...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    is there a way I can kill off the guys I made so I can use the people somewhere else?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    If you can't get them assigned to a Marshall and they stick, you won't be able to attack and kill them any other way.
    You could write support and pray they will somehow remove the troops for you as I wouldn't count on any quick fix to the issue you are describing. Might also try to get a hold of a BB/Mod hoping they have some small tools like that or got a more direct line to someone that is capable of doing it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Ah, do I hear another bug?

The thing is got released with a host of bugs and issues, best advice from most players is to ignore it until you got time and resource to waste, otherwise it'll be more frustrating than anything else. Of course there is the random desire to clear it from the quest book...
    I could not have said it better. My thoughts on 'Expeditions' were more correct than I anticipated... I just picked up the Expedition part of the game after reaching Level 70, figuring it was time to work those Achievements.... Wow. only at level 3, and I am pooling a series of issues with it, collecting screen-shots so I can put them together for tickets later. The most frustrating part of dealing with BB support, specifically the 1st level group, is the 'canned' response (the check versions, cache and etc routine) they have and send out to nearly ticket before they even read the problem, so you essentially have a 2-step process to even begin to look at any given problem. As a side note, I am wondering if BB is continuing to develop that aspect of the game, or perhaps just maintain to a minimal level.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    As a side note, I am wondering if BB is continuing to develop that aspect of the game, or perhaps just maintain to a minimal level.
    I occasionally see something mentioned in the update notes, but it's either something that's still broken or wasn't really an issue in the first place. Not to mention they need to do some changes to make the entire thing less aggrevating, starting at the arbitrary limitation of 2000 resources before you max out for whatever reason, just so we can start with something easy and mundane.

Reply to Thread