Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Lock Building changes

Settler
    World
    Ares

Suggestion: Lock Building changes

How about adding a little check box where we can lock a building's state, so that it cannot be torn down, moved or upgraded so long as this flag is set?

As my island gets increasingly crowded with buildings, I have to be more and more careful to not accidentally click the wrong building when I'm wielding ye olde wrecking balland this would take some of the worry out of the situation.

World
    Zeus
    How about a similar idea to lock a generals location on my island?!?!?! Some way to set it so that the same general lands in the same spot every time no matter which adventure/venture/loot spot he/she is coming home from.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    How about a similar idea to lock a generals location on my island?!?!?! Some way to set it so that the same general lands in the same spot every time no matter which adventure/venture/loot spot he/she is coming home from.
    Assigned parking spots? I'd get behind that idea. Long as mine is close to the door.

Reply to Thread