Reply to Thread

Thread: Is customer service email actually staffed?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Is customer service email actually staffed?

I am pretty new to this game but am very much enjoying it so far. In the last month that i've been playing i've purchased gems via my credit card 6 times and every time they appear almost instantly. However, this last time I purchased they have yet to show up and it's been 2 days. I was instructed to send in a ticket in which I did after 2 hours of not receiving them Sunday and was very surprised to actually receive a reply on a weekend. However, after replying immediately with my credit card receipt, my receipt from xolla and the transaction number I have not received any reply at all and i've still not gotten my gems. Is this a common thing to have to wait so long for them? Is the email staffed during the weekdays or only on weekends? I am not complaining so much as looking for information on how to get this resolved and make sure it doesn't happen again on my future purchases.

World
    Ares
    Hello Monday_Morn,

I am sorry that your ticket hasn't been handled yet. I will contact you privately, please check your forum private messages.

BB_Aeyline

Reply to Thread