Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My gems not arrive

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

My gems not arrive

I am out of options does anyone know a phone number or something that can get me my GEMS?

I brought my gems on the 1st of this month - it is now the 7th - My premium has 8 hours left - I sent a ticket in , sent a screen shot of paypal recipt. Is there anything else I can do here?

World
    Zeus
    Here are the general instructions for this:
    How to report gem issues

Occasionally, there are issues with players purchasing gems that do not arrive promptly. While it can take up to 24 hours for a purchased to be credited to an account, if the gems have not been received and the purchase has been charged to account, then a ticket should be submitted. Support tickets can be submitted here.

To make the process faster and prevent unnecessary replies, please submit the following information in the ticket:
    • Player Name
    • Date of Purchase
    • Amount of gems purchased
    • Method of Payment (credit card, type of gift card, PayPal)
    • Vendor used (Xsolla or PayPal)
    • Transaction number (for PayPal)
    if possible, please include a screen shot of the purchase information, as that should include all the relevant information. You may get a request for a screen shot if the ticket cannot be processed with the information sent.

Important Tips:
    • Do not send a ticket without the purchase information. It will only generate a reply requesting information and delay resolution
    • Do not reverse the charges before the issue is resolved. Gems credited to an account where the charges are then reversed will cause the account to be locked automatically.
    • Do not report the gem issues in chat, as these cannot be tracked and cannot be forwarded to customer service to address.

For all the players who have experienced difficulty when purchasing gems, we thank you for your patience.

Happy Settling
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I too have paid for Gem's and they havnt arrived, Never had this problem before, Why would it start now?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Their gem pits have run out?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Cise64 View Post
    I too have paid for Gem's and they havnt arrived, Never had this problem before, Why would it start now?
    Hello Cise64,

If you haven't received your gems yet, please let me know so that I can offer you additional assistance.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hello i havent recieved the gems i purchased yesturday at 6am either... i never had a problem until now either

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud401 View Post
    hello i havent recieved the gems i purchased yesturday at 6am either... i never had a problem until now either
    If you have still not received them after 24 hours, please submit a ticket with the information listed earlier in the thread. If you do not receive your gems within 36 hours, please send inquiry reply to your ticket and a forum mail to BB_Aeyline. Please include the ticket number with your mail to BB_Aeyline, as it will be needed to track the issue and resolve it promptly.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    magenta where can i possibly find a receipt for a credit card purchase on here then because i dont recall seeing one...

World
    Zeus
    When you make a purchase online, there should have been a transaction number for the purchase. If you did not have them email it to you, as they normally do, you can try getting the transaction from the credit card used. PayPal, which is where the transaction number is important, should be able to provide you with a list of all purchases with their transaction numbers.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

World
    Zeus

Last Gem Purchase Never Received / No Support response...

It’s now over 48 hours since my last purchase of Gems during the last sale.

The purchase has been confirmed by the vendor and bank.

I still have not received any Gems on my Account for my last purchase.

I have not received any email confirming that this problem is being addressed nor have I received any response from BB...

Please resolve this account issue A.S.A.P.

A daily Support ticket has been sent without any response whatsoever. ;(

May 15, 2017 Update: The Gems were delivered today... Thank You BB_Aeyline and mod_Magenta for all your help
    Last edited by Pteris; 05-15-17 at 11:30 am. Reason: Update

Reply to Thread