Reply to Thread

Thread: Preorder books

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Preorder books

Would love to be able to "pre order" at least 1 book in the bookbinder when we upgrade to level 6. I haven't even gotten all my explorers/scouts filled with books and still need to get my geo's and now you add gens? It would be a nice bonus to level 6 bookbinder to be able to "pre order" a book so when current one is finished the pre ordered one will start. Right now it seems like such a waste to upgrade rph to level 6 when it sits down so much (it sits down because I'm not going to get up in the middle of the night, around 3 or 4 am, to add another book). I really wish I had saved the resources I used to upgrade it to 6 to use on other buildings. I know we can make some books in the rarity provision house but let's get real I already have to use buffs on it for other things and the books would really bog it down especially with the super long time it takes to make them.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    A bookbinder queue has been confirmed by Pandur to "not planned to be happening"....or something along those lines.

Reply to Thread