Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Artifact Search question

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Artifact Search question

Are they supposed to find buffs other than fish platters, cheese sandwiches, solid sandwiches, or Irma's baskets?
    So far in the last 2 years these are the only buffs my tavern explorer has ever brought on an Artifact search.
    If i had to guess it would be fish platter 80%, cheese sandwich 15%, solid sandwich 4%, and Irma's basket 1%.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    In those 3? years or so I've also gotten like 1200 Rainbows, 1500 Myers, 400 Sandmans, 400 Stadium Snacks and others. Yes.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Wiki has a list of all buffs that can be found on Artefact searches, here: http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/guides/explorer/

I've had all those buffs from my Artefact searches.

World
    Zeus
    I think the trick is to send a bunch of explorers on artifact searches. Just one or two...... probably not so good. Since you say "my tavern explorer" (singular) I suspect that's why you're not seeing much in the way of good results.

I get tons of good stuff all the time, but I have to accept that along with that good stuff comes tons of garbage. It's the best search in the game IMO. Even most of the crappy stuff I can either give away for a fish or a few herbs on TO or use myself.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    thanks for all the replies. Yes i do have other faster explorers who have been more successful in their searches, just seems to be the tavern one who is no good at it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    thanks for all the replies. Yes i do have other faster explorers who have been more successful in their searches, just seems to be the tavern one who is no good at it.
    Yes, it does appear that in searches the Winos (Taverns) get the short end of the deal. Though, have to admit I have not invested codex in them.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    had a luck bring back 2 snow buffs once. I even have a screen shot of it
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    had a luck bring back 2 snow buffs once. I even have a screen shot of it
    I had that happen 3-4 times, though never with Winos... just Luckies so far... Someday, hopefully the Courageous will pull that one off as well. Found one...

“Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I had that happen 3-4 times, though never with Winos... just Luckies so far... Someday, hopefully the Courageous will pull that one off as well. Found one...
    Winos just get their 1 shot at an Artifact, unlike Luckies they don't get a chance at a 2nd random artifact.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Winos just get their 1 shot at an Artifact, unlike Luckies they don't get a chance at a 2nd random artifact.
    True, only Lucky's and Courageous can do that.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread