Reply to Thread

Thread: An issue with bounty hunter

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

An issue with bounty hunter

I wanted get to use star coins again to get premium days, gems, and buffs so I put Bounty Hunter on my two majors and my Vargus. I have run 4 adventures since adding the skills to my generals. All four adventures were Woodcutters and I used the same generals and troop mixes on all four. On my first, WC I got 128 star coins. On my 2nd, I only got 55. On my third, I got 128. On the fourth, I only got 84. The only difference was I logged off during the middle of the 2nd and 4th WC's. To me it doesn't like logging off (whether voluntarily or due to the game freezing like on the 4th WC) should affect how many star coins I get. Has anyone else experienced this glitch? What would it take to fix this problem?

Craig42

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    good catch..
    Thanks for sharing the issue on forum..

World
    Zeus
    Bogus. This skill did look tempting and I was considering for future use... Not any longer. Good looking out, Craig42.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hello Craig42,

Thank you for reporting this. Our team is already aware and working on a solution!

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello Craig42,

Thank you for reporting this. Our team is already aware and working on a solution!

BB_Aeyline
    TY BB_Aeyline that's good to hear. Any idea how long this might take? Is it a fix that would only take a week or one that might take months? Also, is there a way to get those missing star coins?

World
    Ares
    Hello again!

After investigation, we've identified that the cause of this issue resides in the adventure zone being inactive for more than 30 minutes. We advise you not leave the adventure zone until you finish it, but you may leave it briefly just to get reinforcements.
    Please note that the shut down of the adventure zone will happen when no one visits the adventure for 30 minutes.

Thank you!

BB_Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I leave most adventures for more than half an hour multiple times. I'm sure this will work for some people, but any skill requiring me not to do so is close to useless until it's fixed. I'll toss it on one vet but otherwise save my books for now.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I leave most adventures for more than half an hour multiple times. I'm sure this will work for some people, but any skill requiring me not to do so is close to useless until it's fixed. I'll toss it on one vet but otherwise save my books for now.
    Hello Gwalben,

This is a temporary workaround for the reported issue, which will be addressed in one of the future game versions. Please make sure to keep an eye out for more details, which will be provided in an upcoming change log.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks. I will find it to be a helpful skill once it's fixed.

Reply to Thread