Reply to Thread

Thread: Unemployed Settlers count even more broken than before...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Unemployed Settlers count even more broken than before...

So after the update from last Tuesday, and after having skilled up most of my gens, it looks like the "unemployed settlers" count is increasing after every adv that I play... example from tonight:

I had 2,458 unemployed settlers, with my pop maxed out and my standard amount of troops for each troop type. Played a VLT... finished it, maxed out pop and put troops in barracks to get back to my standard amounts... and now I have 2,788 unemployed settlers...

Could it be that the game is having difficulties taking into account the troops that are returned from the "First Aid" skill?

At this rate, I will be at 9,999 unemployed settlers before the month is over

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Update: played a Bandit Nest, rinsed and repeated the process, now my unemployed settlers count is at 2,818. Definitely something fishy going on.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    just wondering does it make any difference in game play? or is it that it just bugs you to see that your settlers employment count is off?

World
    Ares
    Hello!

Our team is currently investigating this report. We will update the community as soon as more details are available.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayneWalters1 View Post
    just wondering does it make any difference in game play? or is it that it just bugs you to see that your settlers employment count is off?
    It's a good thing that, unlike some city building games, the Settlers don't care if they are mostly either unemployed or waiting in line as cannon fodder to be killed.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    So after the update from last Tuesday, and after having skilled up most of my gens, it looks like the "unemployed settlers" count is increasing after every adv that I play... example from tonight:

I had 2,458 unemployed settlers, with my pop maxed out and my standard amount of troops for each troop type. Played a VLT... finished it, maxed out pop and put troops in barracks to get back to my standard amounts... and now I have 2,788 unemployed settlers...

Could it be that the game is having difficulties taking into account the troops that are returned from the "First Aid" skill?

At this rate, I will be at 9,999 unemployed settlers before the month is over

Good job pointing this out.

Pretty sure the densest object in the universe has been identified.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Lol Rath
    Oh well, my pop balances perfectly now since i killed off all the extras, no extra workers for me

Reply to Thread