Reply to Thread

Thread: General Science Tree - Advise needed for Taverns.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

General Science Tree - Advise needed for Taverns.

Hi, I am at a low level with Tavern Generals only.
    I would like to drop manuscripts etc on one general. I will use this general for the last wave when needed.
    I do not plan on using jog.
    I am planning on:-
    1st Tier
    Juggernaut x3
    First Aid x2

2nd Tier
    This where I need help! Am considering:_
    Overrun
    Battle Frenzy

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    2nd Tier
    This where I need help! Am considering:_
    Overrun
    Battle Frenzy
    With only the Tavern Gens available, that is a sensible choice to pick. Juggernaut is still pretty much wasted regardless, down the road you will probably enjoy Jog a lot more, or even Rapid Fire.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    My advice would be first aid x2 and jog x3, this is what you are likely to want on tavern generals long term, with books in first aid initially since there is an immediate troop savings. The more you progress in the game, the more likely you are to learn blocking during adventures - and you will not want juggernaut on tavern generals at that point.

I would also not use tomes on tavern generals at all except maybe navigation, wait until you can get an MMA or CoA from the store (save your level up and weekly gems for a better general).

Alternate thought: 5 manuscripts and 3 tomes on one tavern general to use in final attacks would refund 3 manuscripts and 2 tomes if you selected the non-gem "50% refund" option to reset skills someday. The loss of 2 manus and 1 tome may be worth it to create a tavern general that does a better job killing bosses in the short term.
    Last edited by KingHomer; 05-30-17 at 04:26 am. Reason: spelled advice like advise ugh

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    My advice would be first aid x2 and jog x3, this is what you are likely to want on tavern generals long term, with books in first aid initially since there is an immediate troop savings. The more you progress in the game, the more likely you are to learn blocking during adventures - and you will not want juggernaut on tavern generals at that point.

I would also not use tomes on tavern generals at all except maybe navigation, wait until you can get an MMA or CoA from the store (save your level up and weekly gems for a better general).

Alternate thought: 5 manuscripts and 3 tomes on one tavern general to use in final attacks would refund 3 manuscripts and 2 tomes if you selected the non-gem "50% refund" option to reset skills someday. The loss of 2 manus and 1 tome may be worth it to create a tavern general that does a better job killing bosses in the short term.
    I had thought of doing this. Thanks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I agree with KingHomer, if you decide that it's worth it to drop books at all, may as well drop the ones you will actually use long term or at least plan how not lose too much since you may not be getting a better general any time soon. My first books I put on the tavern geologists, and I regretted it when I found out about jollies.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Don't drop your books to super size slow tavern generals if you are a low level player beginner. Accumulate more books and wait for a powerful fast general. Trust me, anything you waste on a super size slow tavern general today will just be wasted in the long run. And this game is long term, not short term.

You can toss away manuscripts on jog and first aid for now but stay away from wasting tomes till you first acquire better generals.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was finally able to get a Battle Hardened General. I took the 50% loss from removing manuscripts etc from the Tavern General, and have augmented the BHG. I am happy with what I did . Thanks for all the comments.

Reply to Thread