Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Frenzy

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Battle Frenzy

The new General Skill "Battle Frenzy" ("increases attack damage of this army by x% after every combat round.") doesn't appear to be being reflected in the after-combat Battle Report mails. I'm not certain if this means it's not actually working properly or not. It's very difficult to tell. But the hover-over/tooltips aren't updating any of the general or troops stats after each combat round to show that they are actually getting an increase.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I doubt they'd make battle reports that smart.. If they do, there are plenty of other skills which likely are not reflecting as you are expecting..
    I could be wrong though..

World
    Zeus
    You can check/watch the hp thermometers below the combatants to get a decent approximation of the damage done be the participants. It is clearly working in some of the monster hp camps (e.g. Steersman) with Anslem at the helm, he smashes them now.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    After simming all the Ali adventures I run and comparing the battle reports to what was simmed, it appears to working fine.

The combination of Battle Frenzy, Unstoppable Charge, Overrun, First Aid and Master Planner is saving me 27 to 28% of Elite troop losses overall in all of the Ali adventures. It's freakin incredible!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I am waiting for the day, wen troop losses will be negative, and the time taken to complete the adventure will be negative as well
    (i.e., if you do an adventure, you'd actually go back in time, and reclaim the time lost till date on running all those slow adventures in the past)
    Now that will be something

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for checking, Perwyn. =) So it must be that the battle report is just not reflecting it like the other skills do. I hope they update it soon. It'd be nice to actually see it in action beyond the kills themselves.

Reply to Thread