Reply to Thread

Thread: No new settlers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

No new settlers

I am not getting any more new settlers. It say my population limit is 8000. My popluation is at 6000. It does not have a time for my next new settler. Why is this happening?

World
    Zeus
    The numbers are displayed as xxxx/xxxx. The numbers represent current population/population limit. If you are seeing 8000/6000, then you are 2000 over your limit. If you're seeing 6000/8000 and you're not getting new settlers then you definitely have a problem and should submit a ticket.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    there is a glitch since the update during the week, don't worry your not alone

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger69 View Post
    I am not getting any more new settlers. It say my population limit is 8000. My popluation is at 6000. It does not have a time for my next new settler. Why is this happening?
    Hi Gunslinger,

Perwyn's statement is on point. If you still believe there is a problem, feel free to send us a link to your population overview and we'll verify if there are other issues affecting your account.

Cheers,

~Aeyline

Reply to Thread