Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Storm Recovery Failure

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Storm Recovery Failure

I have done dozens of "Storms" without a problem. Then today, I failed twice on the "stinky potion". I follow the .eu guide and until now has been flawless. I used all the shovels first, then the poison, then used the "stinky potion" and it fails after I use just a few of the potions. I still use all the decomposers and there are no buildings left, just build spots, but quest fails just the same.

What am I doing wrong?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    just finished the cleansing part of stormy recovery....no problems

World
    Zeus
    Still running these 3-4x/week... no problems in recent times. My guess is making sure the Stinky Potions and Decomposers are finished in the PH/RPH and registered in the scenario quest book (there is a check point at this point). There appears to be a small amount of lag between registering when the PH/RPH complete the job and when it actually is registered in the quest book to complete that section of the quest. Once, long ago, my ph finished the decomposers/potions and I immediately went to the scenariio and immediately (think I was listening to some 4/4 beat song) dumped potion or decomposer, before completing the quest to do so, and voila... failed quest... no matter what I did after to rectify helped... I went too fast. Good thing is only fail I experienced in this beast.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Failed again! This time, as soon as I used the first "stinky potion" on a residence, it failed. I had eleven in inventory at the time. I had already used up all the shovels and poisons as recommended by the .eu guide. This is getting frustrating.

World
    Zeus
    Interesting... will have to run one later after this ToK...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I never have a problem with Storm Recovery as I do what any sensible person should, click the "X" in the top right as soon as I get it.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i ran it this morning for a quest, no problems here.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Storm recovery guides just do not work and I might say you can do this 10 times in a row and out of the blue the same exact move for the 11th fails! The worst bugged adventure TSO ever made & they should remove the darn thing from any quests!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    I never have a problem with Storm Recovery as I do what any sensible person should, click the "X" in the top right as soon as I get it.
    +1

I did run a couple, just to say I had, but I have better uses for 2K grout.

World
    Zeus
    The Cleansing portion of Storm Recovery is fail-proof if you simply "Click Right."

If you literally select and click on the furthest right side pop-up item and then click on the furthest right side antidote pop-up item to remove it you will never fail...

Reply to Thread