Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log June 26th, 2017

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    What does this mean?

Battle draws should now have an enemy camp destruction bar showing up towards the end of the battle.

Is this like baseball, where a tie goes to the runner and we win draws?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeshondRule View Post
    Still no fix planned for pvp....
    +1 Excellent point... Any news on the status of this 'feature'?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    This move is pretty bogus. For a couple of reasons:

• Based on the name, 'Battle Frenzy', it is logical that units involved in the combat would still be 'worked-up' during the razing period, why would it not count in this period?!
    • Many players invested expensive science books into their generals taking this into consideration and MAY have gone a different direction had they known this. Now BB elects to spontaneously take it away. Not the first time they have done so, but, still wrong.
    The way I understand it is Battle Frenzy will take it's accured benefits from the combat rounds and apply that to the DemoPhase as intended but will not add on to that bonus _if_ the DemoPhase takes more than 1 round (which would only happen to DCs and WTs iirc). I hightly doubt anybody skilled BF and relied on the bonus for the DemoPhase alone to make a block work.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    +1 Excellent point... Any news on the status of this 'feature'?
    Unfortunately, the last AMA says the following about PvP:
    The priority for this part of the game is quite low, so we are not focusing on it at the moment.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you so much for fixing Recipe drop rate

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    The way I understand it is Battle Frenzy will take it's accured benefits from the combat rounds and apply that to the DemoPhase as intended but will not add on to that bonus _if_ the DemoPhase takes more than 1 round (which would only happen to DCs and WTs iirc). I hightly doubt anybody skilled BF and relied on the bonus for the DemoPhase alone to make a block work.
    Quite right, quite right. I doubt anybody solely selected this skill to deal with DC/WTs, ergo the 'MAY' in my statement. That being said, peeps HAVE altered guides to include this skill and adjusted/improved blocks accordingly; plus, is it not a principle thing? If it is such a non-factor, then why would it be redone/taken away?

Quote Originally Posted by maxrum View Post
    Unfortunately, the last AMA says the following about PvP:

I saw that, and am not surprised, however, this 'feature' reared its head at the same time BB unleashed the General Skill tree, and since it was a direct result of this implementation, I thought (hoped?) they might actually take it seriously and fix it. Since the change in question was so recent, I would think its troubleshooting efforts and resolution would be relatively simple.

However, taking into consideration it is a feature that affects players negatively, it takes an even further seat to the rear; only features that benefit (no matter the amount) players are dealt with in a timely fashion, e.g. population control and demolition rounds.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    plus, is it not a principle thing? If it is such a non-factor, then why would it be redone/taken away?
    Provided it is what I think it is, it works like you do your battle and for every round you get BF+1 until Dphase, once in Dphase it won't go +1 anymore (provided it goes beyond one round) but remains at the BF+n from your last combat round. iirc Vierauge I think it was mentioned that on test server that "they get worked up during the battle and it should not increase further in Dphase but just carry over to it" or something along those lines.
    I'd probably categorize that more into the "terrible translation and communication/unclear definitions" category.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Guaranteed Manuscript, Tome and Codex recipe:
    The Manuscript, Tome and Codex recipe will be guaranteed after a certain amount of tries. Past tries will be taken into account towards the guarantee.

wow, so what exactly does it mean 10, 1000, 1000000 more?? nothing different to what it is already if we don't know the exact number. Same with drops from adventures. If drop is 20% of certain item, you should get 20 out of every 100 adventures, but it's not the case. it's like telling people you win a lottery one day.....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    1 brazilian.

It would be nice, but they don't normally give out such numbers, although I'm sure someone will figure it out eventually.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So getting book recipes via a random number generator = people angry. And getting book recipes guaranteed after "X" number of failed random number generator attempts = people still angry. Poor Blue Byte never stood a chance.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread