Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log June 26th, 2017

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Nonsense, with the new system of drop after X tries, X will reveal it's self over time. Then if anyone goes X+1 we will know that person has a bug. All that is required from us is a little patience.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If anyone goes X+1, we will know X+1=X.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well Try 13 Was NOT a success... 50 gems... UGH

World
    Zeus
    this whole claim of fixing a bug to a random undisclosed number of tries for a guaranteed drop, is like telling a blind person that he will win a million dollars when the digital clock in front of them has cycled through 3 digits and not tell them which 3 digits, what the clock read when at the start or if it was even turned on.

Claiming to fix something from an undisclosed number to a new undisclosed number is seriously messed up, how do we even know anyone actually made any changes whatsoever? how do we know they didn't increase the "x" number of tries from where it was before?

I can claim to be a fortune teller by telling any person I meet that they are going to die, but not tell them when or how, just that they are going to die "eventually", but I'll leave it undisclosed and I am a fortune teller lmao

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyPants1 View Post
    lol - why do you even wast time with responding to this kind of drivel. Dude is like level 55 spouting like a know-it-all level 75 coiner or something. Usually brown-nosing for points with mods/bb. my advice, stop with the 'pvp' stuff. lol and quit feeding the trolls.
    this comment is quite funny, since the person you are referring to has played the game over a year longer than you have, regardless of their in-game lvl, like seriously dude, I have been playing the game over 2 years longer than you and I am only lvl 52 currently, the lvl of the person within the game has absolutely no bearing on their game knowledge, just that they didn't concern themselves overly with lvling and adventuring, etc.

Just thought this was really funny and had to say something about the ludicrous nature of the reasoning.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Just thought this was really funny and had to say something about the ludicrous nature of the reasoning.
    Thank you! It appears we are both living up to our monikers!

Reply to Thread