Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log June 26th, 2017

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by dublincastle View Post
    I just asked support about this .. they said there is no guarantee on this?
    The Dev Log where the primary update/change was documented stated:

Guaranteed Manuscript, Tome and Codex recipe:

The Manuscript, Tome and Codex recipe will be guaranteed after a certain amount of tries. Past tries will be taken into account towards the guarantee.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by dublincastle View Post
    I just asked support about this .. they said there is no guarantee on this?
    Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. As of the latest update, the manuscript, tome or codex recipe will be included in the loot after you reach a predefined number of attempts.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well just finished try #11 for the manuscript recipe..... got 50 Gems... so 10 isn't the magic number....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    And try #12.... !#I)$(@!#@$ 50 gems..... Be nice if we KNEW the most times we have to TRY this SUCKS!!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello,
    the recipe will be included in the loot
    BB_Aeyline
    This would be the quest rewards? Since the Manuscript is not linked to any specific adventure.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix75 View Post
    This would be the quest rewards? Since the Manuscript is not linked to any specific adventure.
    Nope, it just shows up in the loot of one of the quest chain boxes.
    One army. Pretty please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. As of the latest update, the manuscript, tome or codex recipe will be included in the loot after you reach a predefined number of attempts.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

I am hoping you are being intentionally vague. I think you should state the number or state the fact you will not release the number of times it takes. You dont always have to be vague just say one or the other.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    I am hoping you are being intentionally vague. I think you should state the number or state the fact you will not release the number of times it takes. You dont always have to be vague just say one or the other.
    Bob... you have been around long enough to know BB is ALWAYS vague when it comes to anything that deals with the randomness... the wiki gets some decent numbers based on volume, but nothing is actually published (or confirmed).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    And if they're purposefully vague there's now way for us to know if it's working or not so we can't complain cause we don't know what we're complaining about cause it's so vague. Pretty clever there BB!!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    And if they're purposefully vague there's now way for us to know if it's working or not so we can't complain cause we don't know what we're complaining about cause it's so vague. Pretty clever there BB!!!
    Bingo! Perwyn nails it, square on the head of the nail! BAM!

Reply to Thread