Everyone plays at different speeds. In regular adventures this is not usually a problem as one person can (and usually does) do the whole adventure and then invites others for loot spots. In Co ops this can be a very big problem. A person's ability to start another adventure or accept another ls can be held up for days if you happen to get the wrong person. I've heard of one person being stuck in a co op for 3 days and couldn't accept any loot spots. I have also heard of a person who started a co op for a newer person and 1 1/2 days later canceled because the newer was going super slow and the older wanted to do other adventures but couldn't. Can you imagine this happening during an event? I can see both sides but still makes co ops not fun!
Is it possible to make exceptions to the number of ls and starting positions when there is a co op involved? I understand only 1 starting and 1 ls on regular advents but could there be 2 starting or 2 ls when there is a coop involved but only be able to have 1 coop at a time? Or have as now but if you are in a co op for longer than 1 hr that you can have an extra spot(starting spot if you started the co op or ls if you are the ls). Different player speeds make co ops very frustrating and take all the fun out of them. Thanks for listening!