Reply to Thread

Thread: recruiting (the meaning of recruiting)

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Question recruiting (the meaning of recruiting)

yesterday I sent an email to support asking about the content of the message on the barrack upgrade stating that it would raise recruiting by 33%

from looking in archive I notice that the base time of recruitment was 15 minutes, having upgraded both barracks till level 3 I expected to have a better rate of recruitment.
    came to see that this didn't change anything but did speed up the training time. I assumed it was a mistake or a code error but if the recruiting time is 15 minutes each settler and I grew my town to 10k.. lets be serious.. as now I grew the town to 1100 using a work force of less than 100 leaving me 1000 to use for military actions.. now today I lost 650 men in a battle, making them back will take .. forever. isn't that a bug?

or simply wrong.. again base on my email this was my answer

At level 3, your building produces 3 recruits in 3 minutes. At level 4, it will produce one third faster, meaning 4 in 3 minutes, or 1 in 45 seconds.

Please understand that if we do not receive an answer to this email within 48 hours, we will consider this case to be closed. In such an event, you will need to create a new ticket.

Sincerely,

-----------------------------------------------
    I upgrade the 2 barracks till lvl 3, basic recruiting time 15 minutes.
    reading specifically will increase recruiting speed by 33 % each level.. maybe
    I'm crazy but 15 minutes is 15 minutes. 33% would make a small if anything
    of a difference even 3 x but this comment applies to both barracks.
    awaiting for your explanation.
    thx

in short in Canada at least.. not sure if different where you at, recruiting means to acquire, invite, get.
    when training mean to teach.. now I know English can be a complicated language but this is basic I assume.
    so please take that time to look at it and tell me if this is a mistake, code error or some task someone left out
    thank you.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    In this game recruitment is how long it takes a settler to become a lean mean fighting machine. The 15 minutes you refer to is how long it takes for a new settler to appear on your island, which your barracks has no effect on. To get settlers faster you can make them in the provision house using bread.

Reply to Thread