Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer events

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Summer events

You have Halloween (Fall, Autumn), Christmas (Winter) and Easter (Spring) can we get Summer too? Please.
    It doesn't have to be Soccer.

World
    Ares
    Hello Mystic,

There are no major events currently planned for this Summer, but I appreciate the suggestion. If you have anything in particular in mind, please feel free to share more details with our fellow players!

Kind regards,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Soccer would be great there is a soccer tournament every year (there are what 10 continental and international tournaments played yearly to every 4 years).

We need a summer event!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Even if you run the Soccer event every year, it would be fine with me.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yes, definitely need a summer event, doesn't matter what it is! summer for me means lots of fresh fruits, ice cream and beach! Few quests with a nice summer resort building reward would be awesome. Maybe quests that can use fish and water or meat for summer bbq? new adventures or scenarios or other ways to gain some nice xp. Anything new that keeps this game interesting please!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I must admit I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of summer event.

With the lack of current content for the higher levels I must admit I am loosing interest a little with the game. My holding hope was a summer event to keep me going and interested. If there is not going to be an event could there at least be a large amount of new content released within the next few weeks to make the game more enjoyable and less of a slog?

I am a very regular player and enjoy the game but currently the game is stale. So many players (and alt's i know) vanish between events, which at first i didn't understand but now, with the lack of interesting content or an event to keep interest I am understanding and can see why so many drift away from the game permanently.

Kind Regards

Daveissettled

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    A summer event is WANTED. Make one up with random adventures. After it is over, the random adv mechanism can stay. Awesome idea.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Suts View Post
    A summer event is WANTED. Make one up with random adventures. After it is over, the random adv mechanism can stay. Awesome idea.
    Only if you expect not to see it until Summer 2019.

World
    Zeus
    a summer event would be awsome

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yes, we need a summer event.........................beach............... .......drinks..........................lemonade... ........................swimming.................. surfing

does not matter what u want the theme of event to be, but we definitely need a summer event

Reply to Thread