Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i got an idea!

Summer Olympics

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The exp grind is driving away so many players - you will see so many inactives from lvl 44-55 range - look at Dave above currently lvl 68 and growing bored

We need an event every three months and really we need sub levels after lvl 50 to make it more interesting (who wants to do 2000 of the same adventure? I guess we do

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    With all the new female characters in the game the women's World and Euro's football tournaments could also be included:

I think it's The UEFA Women's Euro competition this year. I believe you do the men's world cup and men's Euro's, so could easily fill the gaps with the women's. Don't want to be accused of being discriminatory now do you BB

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveissettled View Post
    Don't want to be accused of being discriminatory now do you BB
    Never! Thanks everyone for your comments, rest assured that we will forward this request to our developers. Meanwhile, feel free to continue supporting this idea!

Cheers,

Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by FORSAK3N View Post
    The exp grind is driving away so many players - you will see so many inactives from lvl 44-55 range - look at Dave above currently lvl 68 and growing bored

We need an event every three months and really we need sub levels after lvl 50 to make it more interesting (who wants to do 2000 of the same adventure? I guess we do
    They say they are working on improving this so that people will hit 75 in a few years. If the last few months are any indication, I believe that because COAs and skills have been a huge boost.

World
    Zeus
    we had the soccer confederations cup this year, couldve done something around it....

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    too much work.. General skills must have been a big drain on BB..
    Remember they read all those long long.. very very long threads on test forum, each post having several paragraphs..
    and considered and debated it internally, and implemented several iterations etc etc etc...

I won't blame them, if they want to catch their breath..
    Or
    I could be wrong, and they are just being lazy

So which one is it BB?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    too much work.. General skills must have been a big drain on BB..
    Remember they read all those long long.. very very long threads on test forum, each post having several paragraphs..
    and considered and debated it internally, and implemented several iterations etc etc etc...

I won't blame them, if they want to catch their breath..
    Or
    I could be wrong, and they are just being lazy

So which one is it BB?
    Hey Alice,

Indeed, our team has worked long hours to develop and implement the recently introduced new content. But that is not all we've been doing! Several fixes and improvements are currently being worked on, and we will publish more details about this very soon.
    I would also like to suggest that everyone take some time to read our AMA Answers for more information regarding our current plans.

Thank you,

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    An event during summer will always be welcome, but new and great developments to current things are also welcome

Lady_P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    guild wars were guild who do complete quest the top2 in win a prize

Reply to Thread