Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log July 18th, 2017

World
    Zeus
    Very nice to be able to turn off the bobbing nonsense on Village Schools when pop is full. Thank you very much.

But you guys missed one!! What about those bobbing golden laurel leaves over everything that's found by a skilled a geologist? I have one Conscientious Geologist that's skilled to find bigger gold deposits but that's it. To this day I have not skilled any other geologists because of those silly bouncy leaves. Am I the only one who wants to see them gone??
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Very nice to be able to turn off the bobbing nonsense on Village Schools when pop is full. Thank you very much.
    I want to do this, but I also want to know when resources I actually care about being full are full. Now I need to decide whether the alerts are more of an annoyance or a help. My population is almost always full, whereas everything else only fills up every few months.

World
    Zeus
    To me, they're more of an annoyance, so the choice was easy. I generally go thru the tabs in my storehouse every day or so and eyeball levels out of habit, so that's enough to know when something is full or close to it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer_Prime View Post
    I just wish you would fix the daily login tribute/bonus all together. I stay I dont know how many days it claims I missed a day (and so blow my gems for the week, when I never logged out of the game.. or even logged in every day without fail. But its been a problem for YEARS so I doubt you will now.
    This. :/

I've given up on complaining about it, because it's obvious no one cares. :/

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The marshals for expeditions are still moving at the 'slow' rate??? Why cannot this get fixed? It was crippled during the implementation of the General Skill Tree; can it really be that difficult to fix the issue? Or is it intentional (possibly to discourage Expedition play)? If it is intentional, would BB please make a post to this effect and the players can continue/discontinue/never start playing that segment of the game? Please. Somebody communicate what is happening.
    You are surprised? How long did it take to fix the explorer/geologist not refreshing in the star menu after that broke?

Anywho, they did work on colonies with this update. Why just now I have War Dogs coming back to life during battle and the screen flashing and the enemy troops showing that they changed in the middle of an attack, but not actually changing, which is a good way to lose everyone. I mean yes, infinite war dogs is a far better way. Good thing we now have both. :/
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    [...] Why just now I have War Dogs coming back to life during battle and the screen flashing and the enemy troops showing that they changed in the middle of an attack, but not actually changing, which is a good way to lose everyone. I mean yes, infinite war dogs is a far better way. Good thing we now have both. :/
    Wow. I generally avoid Tier 3 and the dogs if at all possible...

Also, have you noticed the ridiculously high number of Expedition Searches which return zero (0) player owned colonies?? Gone as high as 14 searches (* 9 per is 126) colonies before seeing a single (iron ore, at that) colony. That might conclude that there are not enough players expeditions, EXCEPT that when I do take a non-player controlled colony (tore or granite only), it is attacked within 13h, and gone for sure by 15h. Where are these players and their colonies when I'm looking, if they really are out there?

Something strange is afoot at the Circle K.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    the more i read about pvp the more happy i am with my lvl 0...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    the more i read about pvp the more happy i am with my lvl 0...
    There is no PvP.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I liked expired trade notifications.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Is there any particular reason why that since this update we can no longer zoom in or out with the keyboard or mouse when a building/general/quest book/anything is open anymore? It is pretty annoying.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread