Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [AMA] Ask your Moderators Anything!

World
    Ares

[AMA] Ask your Moderators Anything!

Hello Settlers!

We have just published a comprehensive list of our active moderators. As you know, our team is composed of different volunteer players.

In this thread, we invite you to Ask your Moderators Anything. Keep in mind that questions must be forum-appropriate, and that moderators will pick which questions they would like to answer in order to protect their own privacy.

In sum, this is simply a way for you to get to know our moderators a little more, in hopes we can continue to build a trustful relationship with our community of players.

I hope you enjoy it!

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 07-11-17 at 07:01 am.

World
    Zeus
    Very interesting. Mod_Emerald, you have your work cut out for you, cleaning up the forum is an excellent idea; combining similar threads and the like best wishes.

Nice to see where the Moderators are from (in rl and server), when they are on, and some of likes. One thing I think that would be interesting in the Moderator's Summary would be their (real) players level in TSO.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have seen Mod_Arylide online at times I am on.
    What languages can you speak, Mod_Arylide?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why did the chicken cross the road??

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What happens if someone fells into a black hole?

Why it takes more genes to make a tomato than a human?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromiros View Post
    Why did the chicken cross the road??
    It depends where the chicken is from. In the some areas in the southern U.S. the chicken crossed the road to prove to the opossum that it could be done.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGoofy View Post
    What happens if someone fells into a black hole?

Depends who falls in. If you fell in, the black hole would begin to destabilize.

Why it takes more genes to make a tomato than a human?
    It is because of all the seeds.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Ahhh another of those AMAs that just get trivial questions. Having been here some 5 years now, my question is deemed inappropriate, thus....nice try baiting me, it didn't work. Better luck next time.

Since it's not directly aimed at any mods per se...and would be more of a BB thing...
    Spoiler

According to that list it would appear you finally kicked magenta to the curb, yet it is still listen as a forum moderator for most of the forum. Any clarification on that?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    According to that list it would appear you finally removed Magenta from the team, yet she is still listed as a forum moderator for most of the forum. Any clarification on that?
    Hello Ceruhe,

Thank you for pointing that out for me. Although Mod_Magenta has left the team, she was still listed as a moderator here because she was initially responsible for showing the new mod around. Once Mod_Emerald took over, I simply forgot to remove Magenta from the list here. My apologies.

Kind regards,

BB_Aeyline

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Which MODs actually sing in the shower? If yes which song or songs do you sing?

Reply to Thread