Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Event

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Can't wait for it to end.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is not an event. Nothing in the Quest book. Just throw away some gems.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Im curious though, the black monday coin, is basically a 1 day premium coin, but will it transform into that when the "event" ends? or will it just go poof?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    if the event was supposed to start april first, is this an attempt at an april fools joke? if so, kudos to BB... lol.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I would have rather waited a month and seen the Stuff that wasn't added in the event... BB you really blew it on this one...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is it over yet?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I can't even see well enough to find my gens to do an adventure, and as far as I can see, there is nothing to actually do for this event. So basically they just made the game unplayable for several days. Well done...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i'm sorry the event is... turning my island in to black and white and making everything impossible to see???? glad i'm on vacation. ya'll need to go back to the drawing board.. bring your coloured pencils.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    totaly disapointed on this event ... not to mention it .. it's a part of the event .. "STUFF THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT IN THE EVENT" really ...
    and 1 more think .. event with tokens ... and no tokens to earn ... where is the event ?

World
    Ares
    this is not funny. This is rubbish. I used to buy gems, and now I got trolled by the devs. meh. is this how BB spend our money? Do they realize that the comments are very negative? They could have recycled some previous content or just do nothing and wish happy summer holidays to all. Instead, BB will have to apologize.
    Whence comest thou?

Reply to Thread