Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Event

World
    Zeus
    Clearly Ubisoft has not been happy with the speed that this game has been tanking, and they've decided to accelerate it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    as i recall in earlier stages of the "thesettlersonline" u guys used to start beta testers servers b4 u applied any new modifications to the main server ... so .. u get a couple of ppl to join on beta servers and start testing .. what was happening with that ??? not all of us are guinea pigs to test on us some sh***y events or other modifications on the server ... use those beta servers ...call the ppl on them and reward the ppl who join them.. and u will get lots of feedback .. and everybody will be happy ... but NOT LIKE THIS ! (this BK event)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    sorry your surprise didn't work out, I sort of liked it, just could not figure out how to get tokens that are not available.
    would have really liked to have seen the stuff you all left out. Been asking and suggesting building harbors and ships and sailing to other islands from the first. If you thought of it there is still hope it will happen some time.
    thank you for trying some thing different,

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I really expected something better.....I could echo the sentiments shared above but no need to rehash.....disappointing

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Really makes new players wonder what kind of events to expect in the future..... sad......sad.........sad.................

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    As someone who logs in at 0600 Pacific, I was appalled when you suggested completing the event by 0930 Eastern to get the bonus. <s> Thanks for the 21 minute event. </s>, Having just logged on, I'm now sad it didn't end 21 minutes sooner so I could drop my morning buffs without wanting to tear out my eyeballs. Almost as disappointing as when BB tried to be WalMart and roll out the rollbacks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    since there were problems with the event back in April, maybe it should have been postponed until next April.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    April Fools well played on April 1st, not so much on July 24th nice try BB better luck next April!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    We will most certainly rework the mini event for future use.

please, don't.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    hopefully the 2 buffs will be available in merch for coins

all heil black knights!!

Reply to Thread