Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Event

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Well nice one all you shining wits, you whine about no events and then whine when there is one cos it's not what you wanted. Due to my personal activities, I never actually ran any BK before they pulled it anyway, so I can't comment on rewards. I can say that yes, the monochrome made things different and harder to see but I managed to find collectibles on my island even so.

And if you really really hated it, and couldn't stand to look at that mono picture for more than 5 minutes, well, the whole event was only 2 days fer chrissakes, you could've just manned up and done minimal maintenance for those 2 days and waited for it to finish instead of getting it pulled before some people even had a chance to SEE it.

If it wasn't perfect, like some things didn't get included, well, life ain't perfect. If you go around expecting perfection in everything then you're gonna be constantly disappointed, which is a poor way to live. Me, I was looking forward to a couple days R'n'R from running VLTs and rebuilding troops flat out. But I didn't get that, so thanks a bunch.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I thought the events are for everyone, not only for players with good eyesight... or for players lvl 42+...

Sorry, I'll try to find a game who accept players with disabilities.

thank you.

World
    Ares
    Hello all!

Thank you for providing some insightful feedback for this event, as well as offering very interesting suggestions for improvement. We appreciate your support and cooperation and will continue working on future events based on the information you have given us thus far.

Feel free to continue posting your comments below.

Hugs,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Oh man....... I miss all the good stuff! By the time I logged on, the event was already over and I was wondering WTH happened. Reading thru the comments, I can see that it might have been kinda fun and interesting overall.

The monochrome color scheme probably would have bothered me as much as it does some others. I can't handle the snow buffs either, it hurts my eyes and literally gives me a headache.

I saw the Black Knight gif on the main page when I logged on and thought it was kinda cool. Hope you guys can polish this event up a little and bring it back. Thanks for trying, sorry it didn't work out this time.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well Ill start with the positive of it for me, Building drops, I had 2 building drops during this event and its the first time I've seen one in over a yr. In general the Building drops have gone way to low. I can understand a challenge but like 300 bks and no castle, i mean are you serious? another example, the bone church, if the event would have lasted longer, i would have kept up the bks in hopes to get a bone church, or even more witch towers. Another example is some people do one of the co-ops for bone churches, but if the drop percentage is so low whats the point. I don't even like whirlwinds but id do them if there was a real chance to get the building. The Juice has to be worth the Squeeze. I think its a great idea, to bring it back but making the adventure and the island under a black night well, id say that should be a zone buff only and everyone needs to get the info on it ahead of time. That,s my 2 cents, of course if its a penny for my thoughts then someones making a penny, oh please also check my recent post on unwanted changes to BK, You changed the map and made a major block too difficult to use

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    You know ... Ever since they cancelled this Event, I have not once gotten the 600 gold in that gold/bread/meat slot despite playing it like 10-12 times since then.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    You know ... Ever since they cancelled this Event, I have not once gotten the 600 gold in that gold/bread/meat slot despite playing it like 10-12 times since then.
    Yes, welcome to the show. I have noticed that these 'not exceptional unlucky periods' ONLY happen to the bad and not the good... kind of upsets the distribution. I was once informed:

Staying unlucky during a long period is unfortunately not exceptional.
    Guess they did not take (or perhaps did not truly understand) a college level statistics course.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread