Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Event

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Please don't bring this event back.

World
    Zeus
    To me, the only real complaint is that the event description was either misleading or deceptive where it stated:

The Black Knights will provide a reward bonus during the event. More dark castles?
    I only ran 2 BK ls, but none had any 'bonus' reward, and the other players reported no bonus either. From brief global conversations, it appears nobody saw any bonus rewards.

What did the description mean?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My guess is, since they shut it down so quickly, (combined with nothing showing up in loot, etc) nothing was working like they expected.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Someone reported getting a bone church from BK but the event wasn't on long enough for me to run more than one adventure.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    To me, the only real complaint is that the event description was either misleading or deceptive where it stated:

I only ran 2 BK ls, but none had any 'bonus' reward, and the other players reported no bonus either. From brief global conversations, it appears nobody saw any bonus rewards.

What did the description mean?
    i got a wt first bk i did others got mines and bone churches plus drop rate was increased .... event was fine it was the stupid colour scheme that ruined it

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    that was a total fail, had to use winter paint just to see the mines that need rebuilding, buildings didn't light up when a buff was picked up, and now i cant get back into the game

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Phew - glad that 'event' bit the dust. Shades of Grey are totally overrated.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My main issue was with the grayness. It gave me eye strain. While trying to do Black Knights, it took longer, as I had to search for the generals.
    As for the perks, I know one person got a bone church.
    It was an okay effort on the part of BB, but there could have been some editing of the merchant, for example.
    I do not call the event rubbish. It may have been okay if the normal color had been left in place.
    Sadly, again, the lower levels, in this case sub 42, were left out.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Being on the west coast, I didn't get a chance to see how bad it was before it was cancelled.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    :-( NR sad

Reply to Thread