Reply to Thread

Thread: inaccessible troops

Recruit
    World
    Ares

inaccessible troops

When I return from an adventure, if my island is full, the generals are going into my star menu as they should.

But along with the latest update, the troops assigned to those generals are not being unassigned upon return. I can't get to those troops without placing a general, and I can't place a general because my island is full.

World
    Zeus
    ???!!! You mean generals are in star holding your troops hostage?!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    While this does not solve the technical problem, have you considered unloading the general on the adventure island before sending back? There is a time penalty for this, but would only matter if you intended to do the next adventure soon after the first. Alternately, you could send the generals to the next adventure in sequence, using the space your earlier departing generals occupied to replace and reassign the troops held in the star menu with the next generals to be sent.

Hopefully this will be a temporary issue.

Reply to Thread