Reply to Thread

Thread: Timing issue with trading

Settler
    World
    Ares

Timing issue with trading

Noticed this today, though it may have been out there longer. I'm not usually attentive to timing on trades at this time of year as I tend t be too busy to pay much attention.

I put up trades in the TO and then come back later to find that the trades have timed out. Or have they?

I noticed that the resources I was offering did not seem to have been returned to my inventory for trades I offered previously when I looked at my star today. But neither was I in possession of what I was trying to trade for - so I checked trade history and no trades showed. Maybe I was losing it and didn't remember what I owned (not F-ing likely for saltpeter).

I put up the same trade again and logged off.

So I just logged in again after being offline for a couple of hours and looked at my trades and trade history. First, my active trade shows no takers thus far. Still 4 lots out there available for people to buy. Second, and this is interesting, now I show 2 lots sold in my trade history. Both have the same timestamp, about 15 minutes before current time. I check my star - and there's only resources there from one trade. I check my trade history again, several times over a few minutes and eventually it changes to show only one trade with that timestamp, so now that matches the amount of resources I gained from trading. I'm still short 3 lots of what I was offering, though.

Something is wonky.

This won't break me or even noticeably disadvantage me, but something is wonky with TO at the moment. Please watch your trades carefully, maybe even take screenshots if it's really valuable stuff.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Noticed that as well. I put up a trade, did not log off, checked back later and I had nothing up for sale so I figured it sold. When I listed something new the old item reappeared as the item for sale and what I just listed up and vanished. After the timer would have expired the item was returned to me. The trade office has definitely been messed up since their last update that fixed it.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    So I just logged in again after being offline for a couple of hours and looked at my trades and trade history. First, my active trade shows no takers thus far. Still 4 lots out there available for people to buy. Second, and this is interesting, now I show 2 lots sold in my trade history. Both have the same timestamp, about 15 minutes before current time. I check my star - and there's only resources there from one trade. I check my trade history again, several times over a few minutes and eventually it changes to show only one trade with that timestamp, so now that matches the amount of resources I gained from trading. I'm still short 3 lots of what I was offering, though.
    Hello!

We have previously reported an issue with trade history, which our developers are currently looking into. In order to further investigate this, could you please contact our customer support department? If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    i know they attempted to fix the trade history, attempted, because now it keeps showing deleted trades.
    The real problem is some of the posted trades not showing on sell page, but shosing in TO, and being unable to delete them.

Reply to Thread