Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween 2017

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween 2017

Dear players,

Please leave your feedback for the recently published Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2017.

Have fun,

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 08-15-17 at 05:28 am.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the update. Please announce the adventures in question as soon as possible. so everyone can send their explorers on the appropriate searches. If everyone does the same adv they can get hard to get and it requires a bit of time to accumulate them via searching. Unless they are available for map fragments in the merchant of course.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Please announce the adventures in question as soon as possible. so everyone can send their explorers on the appropriate searches. If everyone does the same adv they can get hard to get and it requires a bit of time to accumulate them via searching. Unless they are available for map fragments in the merchant of course.
    +1. It's always the players who don't have the years of accumulated resources who suffer if it requires rare things to progress well.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Agree to the comments above, please make the adventures chosen able to get by lower level players and not just rare adv that the old times have been hoarding for years.

Cant wait for the buff for faster moving gens... would still prefer it to be faster though more like 50% please.

With how many buffs there are now to make in rarity as well as the books we really need a 2nd rarity provision house or some form off better buffage that greatly reduces the time.. barazeks help but only so much when you need to make 250-300 steaks every 3 days and mountains of books, neither of which are quick to make.

I am guessing it will also take platinum bars to make the horse shoes... which is fine but coal for me is difficult ( i don't have loads of recyclers like the old timers) please could there be a improved recycler thats available to get more than 3 of from merchant and from Halloween event?

Dev diary in October.... its early August.. please could something new be released for the higher levels... its boring from 63 plus... nothing to achieve / gain before the event please?

Thanks

Dave

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Platinum Horseshoes
    Description: Unlocks a new production in the Rarity provision house.
    Effect of the buff: Increases movement speed of generals in the zone by 20%.

a question, please... this buff will affect all players on the adv or only the one who cast it?

And Dave has a very good point... we need a second RPH or a even faster buff.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I hate to say it,but you guys are awesome. Always finding a way to improve the game. I love it. As noted above please post the adventures the soonest. The newer players do not have enough of the adventures and as an old timer,I am wanting to assist my new guild mates.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I see you all are sticking with adventures giving refills instead of regular pumpkins, this makes me a sad panda. So much frustration.

Anywho... here is a chart that people will ask about over and over again during the event.

Larger size
    This is built assuming the travel time is 0 seconds.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Horseshoes are too pricey for me compared to the benefit, but obviously there are those who were desperate for such a thing. At a better speed, I might consider it. 20% for 4 hours doesn't do much for me, and I'd rather use my rarity provision house for books, though I almost have everything booked.

I don't have much use for bread, but improved buildings are always welcome.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, another vote for 'sooner rather than later' on the information. It's already been some time since an Event, and Halloween is another couple away. Without them it can get boring grinding away at the same old Advs. At least having the Adv info would let people start planning.

Yes, the Improved versions of buildings are 'nice', especially for the more advanced players who have run out of room. However, how about somethings that are more 'game changer' than 'look, three times faster'?

A way to upgrade the 'permanent L1 buildings' like the RPH would be a start. Most higher level players I know have their RPH flat out with at least a week of backlog. How about a Quest chain that lets you discover a recipe/etc that gives you +1 Level to any building. One use only, redo the Quest to get another. There's a whole new side series of interesting stuff to do that gains you a serious benefit.

That's not even touching on our conversations about other ways to keep the interest going during the long stretches between Events.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I don't want or need an improved bakery' why would i want to eliminate all the ones i've upgraded to level 5 & 6? What would be nice is an IMPROVED TOOLMAKER cuz they look kinda ugly. Then maybe i could eliminate a few and have more space.

Reply to Thread