Reply to Thread

Thread: Bacon Buff

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Bacon Buff

It is arguable (those that disagree are wrong, but let them argue) that bacon is the single most amazing food on the planet. Take a look in global chat, everyone is talking about bacon, even the Mods can't resist the temptation of it's meaty, crispy wonder. When you go to a restaurant for breakfast, they don't ask IF you want bacon, but rather how many slices do you want (the correct answer is any number greater than 5).

My proposal is this:

A Bacon buff, perhaps called "A Pound of Bacon" or "Bacon Splendor"

Possible effects:
    - +300% production on single building for 48 hours (maybe already done)
    - zone-wide "Happiness" buff, every production building +100% production for 6 hours
    - use on a general to give a buff to assigned units, ie. 25% bonus damage to all assigned units, or flanking buff, or first strike, etc. (might not be doable)
    - use on explorer to cut search time in half

These are just ideas, feel free to add your own suggestions. But the fact remains, TSO needs a Bacon buff. It's not like I'm suggesting we convert to Communism or anything drastic like that, just a little crispy meat to fill the void in our hearts.

World
    Zeus
    When the buff is applied, it makes a sizzling sound!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Love the idea of a bacon buff

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    -100% production zone wide for 5 minutes as everyone stops to eat the bacon.

Edit: that is a negative.

srs33985
    +1

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    a buff for explorers and/or geos would be great. it can be implemented like a zone buff just like the upcoming movement speed buff

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DoompaIadin View Post
    It is arguable (those that disagree are wrong, but let them argue) that bacon is the single most amazing food on the planet. Take a look in global chat, everyone is talking about bacon, even the Mods can't resist the temptation of it's meaty, crispy wonder. When you go to a restaurant for breakfast, they don't ask IF you want bacon, but rather how many slices do you want (the correct answer is any number greater than 5).

My proposal is this:

A Bacon buff, perhaps called "A Pound of Bacon" or "Bacon Splendor"

Possible effects:
    - +300% production on single building for 48 hours (maybe already done)
    - zone-wide "Happiness" buff, every production building +100% production for 6 hours
    - use on a general to give a buff to assigned units, ie. 25% bonus damage to all assigned units, or flanking buff, or first strike, etc. (might not be doable)
    - use on explorer to cut search time in half

These are just ideas, feel free to add your own suggestions. But the fact remains, TSO needs a Bacon buff. It's not like I'm suggesting we convert to Communism or anything drastic like that, just a little crispy meat to fill the void in our hearts.
    Like your ideas and Perwyn's idea of a sizzling sound

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If , IF you are a higher level ....it could help slow down Production chains ..... but 'not a good idea' to buff a friend , 'of a lower level' like myself. I do like the 'sizzling sound' !

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I love the idea of a Bacon Buff,

DoompaIadin's plus Perwyn's would be a great combo.

Reply to Thread