Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Knights and unwanted changes

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Black Knights and unwanted changes

BK has been a highly rated adventure for years. it is used Highly during events for only recruit losses and quick event loot as well as great for leveling for the same reason. Multiples can be done fairly Quickly. The changes that have come about that developers have made seem very contradicting and I would like to understand. Players are encouraged to be creative, find different ways to help them move forward. Several blocks have been made before you even came up with a Mod, so it seemed You knew about blocks and then by introducing the MOD You were encouraging it and then All of a sudden take it away. Some people have the impression that these blocks don't work. There are different blocks of different difficulty. I know you are aware of this, but part of this information is for the people who are not aware. I only did the blocks where you simply send attacks in succession. No waiting for a certain way point just sending one attack right after the other and my success rate was around 95 percent and the only issues I ever had was leaving the map or setting the wrong armies. I started double checking and stopped leaving the map and it went up to 100 percent. The thing is you have to be in the exact right positions. If you follow it to the letter it works. there are blocks that still work on bk but you have made the second castle attack on Evil J's Easter Bk Mod guide second castle attack from generals in one position very difficult to set. Can you tell me why, and is it possible you can put it back. Was it this attack you felt was a cheat? Do you feel it helps people save too much time? was it something else? you can still block both castles it just makes it easier when you move. Is there any way you can put it back? Can you put things up for discussion. It is quite stifling when you encourage creativity and then take away the ability to use it. I know i am not the only one that feels this way. I would ask that you at least entertain the idea of taking some more input and maybe finding a alternative solutions for the changes you make if its possible alterations that have the undesired effect of taking something away that wasn't your intended change or if it was perhaps a little more input. I think a little more balance would help on for your interest as well as players. I appreciate the response, here is the guide so you can see what I am talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/4qBvc1v.png
    Last edited by Alvin365; 08-17-17 at 06:07 pm. Reason: including guide which im referring too

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    For someone who has avoided BK like a plague for a while already....what is the actual (un)intended change that happened?

World
    Zeus
    Not sure what is going on here... ran a BK last week using Evil_J's guide with my improvisations to use skilled CoA and all blocks are MoD (I don't allow bhg's to block)... had no problems and finished in under 25m. Perhaps something changed in the last week?!?! Might have to run one to check it out...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

per inquiry

I have added the guide which I used to use for the blocks.

World
    Zeus
    There are these things called paragraphs..... you know, space between sentences once in a while??????
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I will bet that you did not wait for C7 to be defeated before sending the block... patience.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread