Reply to Thread

Thread: Woodcutter Guide is wrong

World
    Zeus

Woodcutter Guide is wrong

I am using http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...ith-besiegers/
    I have sent required units to camp 15 using blocks and both times I lose 82 Mounted Marksman sending 270 MJ to camp 15 using 35 MS 125 MM & 110 B,s. this is using the blocks guide

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Tried this several different ways with simulator. Only way I can come close to losing that many MM is by using Swordsmen instead of Mounted Swordsmen.

Just for the sake of good research, I aimed the same attack at the wrong camp, and it results in losses like you describe. I suspect that you are attacking the camp with 90 Sword Wielders and 70 Mounted Bowmen. Using the described attack on this camp results in losses: 9=8-10 MS and 77-94 MM. Make sure you are pointing at the camp that contains 90 Sword Clasher, 80 Horseman, 1 Treacherous Thief.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Just throwing this out there... The European Wiki is a fan site, and in no way affiliated with the game. Posting on the forums here will not help much. If you find a problem in the future, at the bottom of every page there is a little area with contact information to report it.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread