Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: cannot sign in today

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hi what happends to ous that cant log in today to get log in bonus i have like 4 h 30 min before i need go to bed

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by niklas_812012 View Post
    hi what happends to ous that cant log in today to get log in bonus i have like 4 h 30 min before i need go to bed
    Hello,

The game will undergo a special maintenance shortly, which should address the current loading issues our users are experiencing.

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ok ty for info

Settler
    World
    Ares
    do not know what others posted. Searching for Firefox entries. Game unplayable since 3 weeks ago - there was a five second delay each time I clicked something. Firefox asked me to stop this game an hour ago since it was slowing my browser. That led me to my second game which said activate adobe flash player (called shockwave). Took a while to discover that adobe flash player upgraded on its own around August 7, and then deactivated itself on Firefox. I told Firefox to activate adobe flash player (shockwave) and it did not hold. The second game made me download adobe flash player again. Then after clicking the download and installing it, I was allowed to activate the August 7 upgraded version in Firefox and it held. Game is flying now as I type this. To activate adobe flash player (shockwave) click the triple horizontal bars top right, select add-ons, click plug-ins, and click always activate the latest version of shockwave.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello,

The game will undergo a special maintenance shortly, which should address the current loading issues our users are experiencing.

BB_Aeyline
    That fix didnt last long, its back to the same problem as yesterday.

World
    Zeus
    Easy to sign in, yet when I click "PLAY" the loading is redonkalous ! All my other games work fine. Only TSO is giving me problems. Reset the Modem twice. Cleared history and cache. Still same problem. I'm loosing premium time and patience fast

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I login fine and hit play, but the game freezes during load.
    Yep tried all the usual etc but this is on ubisofts end.
    Checked with my friends and they are also cant load.
    This is happening on zeus, ares, tso - so its probably all the servers.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Been stuck out for the last 7 hours and stubbornly still trying.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well, I'm glad to see it's not just me.

Same problem as above - no problem logging in on the home page, but when the game starts to load, the progress bar fills a little bit then stops. If you reload the page it gets a little further. If you manage to fill the entire progress bar, you then get a popup message that tells you to clear your cache, check your modem, or try again later.

Clearing cache & resetting modem has no effect.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    same, cant get in game at all

Reply to Thread