Reply to Thread

Thread: posted trades not showing

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

posted trades not showing

Some posted trades are not showing on sell page of trade window
    but the posted trade is in TO, verified by friends.
    Consequently you cannot cancel them.

Also deleted trades in trade history keep re-appearing after they have been deleted.

World
    Ares
    Hello Allinel,

Our team has already found a solution for the history issue you mentioned, which should be implemented with one of the upcoming updates. As for posted trades, I was unable to confirm this issue, so kindly provide additional details and/or screenshots so we can look into it.

Thank you,

Aeyline

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Further details... no screenshot since it would only show that the trade is NOT there on sell page.

When you post a trade on the 3 c line for example, the timer spins then it doesn't show. It allows you to post another trade for 3 c.
    Sometimes that trade will show, and sometimes now the first one you posted for that line shows.
    But only one of the 3c trades will show up yet both are in TO.
    I noticed others people with same issue, they will post it again thinking it didn't go thru, but then there's two trades in TO.
    Say its for a ls, and it sold, you cannot delete the invisible trade since it's not on your sell page, but shows in TO

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Further details... no screenshot since it would only show that the trade is NOT there on sell page.

When you post a trade on the 3 c line for example, the timer spins then it doesn't show. It allows you to post another trade for 3 c.
    Sometimes that trade will show, and sometimes now the first one you posted for that line shows.
    But only one of the 3c trades will show up yet both are in TO.
    I noticed others people with same issue, they will post it again thinking it didn't go thru, but then there's two trades in TO.
    Say its for a ls, and it sold, you cannot delete the invisible trade since it's not on your sell page, but shows in TO
    Had that happen a few times, so I sold 2-3x more lots than I expected. Not a big deal for the things I normally sell/buy, but I could imagine that situation could become gloomy quick depending on the items in question.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    thanks for confirming that things don't show on your sell page but are still posted in TO

I think the worst part of this glitch is not being able to cancel it. You have to have your friend buy the trade and return it to you, its the only way. (...or 4 friends if theres 4 lots)

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    the thing i was afraid of happened. Someone posted a fish for a loot spot and since it was invisible he couldn't cancel the trade when he had to go afk. 2 people bought the ls and were unable to reach him. Fortunately he returned later but not until after one of the buyers left. All because of invisible trades. Please fix this.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Had 2 maint and glitch NOT fixed. Posted a trade on the 3c line, not showing on my sell page,
    it allows me to post another trade for 3c, but then i would not be able to cancel the invisible one.
    Both are showing in trade as confirmed by friends.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Had 2 maint and glitch NOT fixed.
    Hello!

Please keep an eye on future Change Logs, as this fix hasn't been announced in previous updates and devs are still working on it.

Thank you for your patience,

BB_Aeyline

Reply to Thread