Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have a Question for u

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

I have a Question for u

Do u think that at some stage... You might turn PRO? U know post messages that your having a problem with log in's!

That the site is currently, I dunno - having some problem...

Do you think that rather than having your players, pull out their hair and delete cookies, reboot computer, search online for ages to see if it is just them.

Do you think you can turn PRO... and have someone post in a forum that it's not just them it's a problem shared by many.

MY Question is - will you at some point become responsible and inform people when there is a problem??????

Cos right now me and many that play the game are thinking.... Is this game run by a 12'yo kid - who could not fix the problem or tell anyone, that a problem existed because his MOMMY - sent him to his room?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    It was posted on their Facebook. And maybe they did not post here because they could not log in to post?
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Oh nice u defending them... well good on u..

do not support them being held responsible...

If I run the game - there would be an offsite forum - for all to log in at anytime so people could not waste there time deleting cookies rebooting PC's... searching online for a word - heads up to the pathetic - not everyone has anything to do with facebook - I would rather stick a burning stick into my eye than read what people on facebook have to say.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So you are mad because they did not tell people that uPlay was down... even though they did so on multiple Ubisoft and BlueByte accounts... but because they did not inform people in a way of your liking... they did not tell people?

Hmm.

Do you happen to like Google, or are they evil too? Because a simple search of "is uPlay down right now" is pretty handy as well. If not, I guess you can drop Ubisoft your personal number and they can call you each time.

It is a game. Calm down, Pixels is pixels, they come and they go. And seeing as this game has a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long history of going down at random times and never ever, ever never, never, never, never being fixed quickly... I would highly recommend not taking things so seriously.

In the mean time, here is a cat eating pancakes...
    One army. Pretty please.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When talking to a troll rule one...

Find another bridge.

Have a good day.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Gazza1 I couldn't agree more. I tried for 5.5 hrs to log in, didn't know what adolescentes team was working on it, but when ask in T.O the response was very blunt they new and had a good team working on it
    Last edited by Aquila37; 08-29-17 at 04:52 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Agreed Gazza1. Communication could be improved. Always have to think about the customer.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    agree but usually go lookin for why ...

my biggest issue is the info is on Facebook and me refuse to have anything to do with that site so me never gets any info till afterwards ...

info should be posted to first login page

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    100% agree. Not everyone has a FB account and there's no "requirement" to have it, to play this game. There's a login page and message are usually there, when there's outages (granted takes a while to get there most times). This time, it never was there and the outage was what 10 hours? Working in IT and software development, if this is how we would deal with our customer - we wouldn't have a job anymore!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Oh and don't forget the "we're sorry" cheese sandwiches or fish....that are useless. That really compensates for the gold mines that depleted during the outage. Yes, understand it's pixels, but many people spend MANY hours on these pretty pixels!

Reply to Thread