Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full Island Buff

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I just keep shaking my head in amazement -easier easier faster faster -when is enough enough?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I send different type of buff to different building, this would not be practical for me,
    also some of my building i never buff.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It looks like playing the game with some kind of automation, it should take some effort to achieve something. Otherwise it wouldn't be the game anymore.
    The reward is in the buffing.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I don't see any need for something like this. I buff my island with steaks every other day and it takes a few minutes. It's really not a huge time sink.

If any change is to be made on buffing, I would rather see the Premium buffing bonus apply to one's own island. It has never made sense to me that the person who is paying for premium doesn't get the buffing bonus. Frankly, the buffing bonus as it stands is more of an annoyance than a benefit to the person paying for premium, because other players are always asking you to do their buffs, which can be time-consuming.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If anyone here played any of the old settlers game, they would know how tedious buffing was. but if they implement anything like that here, then it will make all the current stuff obsolete and people spent a good amount of gems for those!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The Guides are Island buffs. What do you think about being able to make Guides in the rarity provision house?

The Guides could be made by adding let's say 100 steaks + 1000 paper + 250 nibs... Each type of Workhouse would require its own recipe.

To help stabilize the trade economy the recipes for the guides would be released from the top down, mortar forge would be first and pwl/water/fish would be released last. Higher level players would have first access and lower level players can get the recipes but won't be able to use them until they reach the required level.

Reply to Thread