Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1up indicator

Soldier
    World
    Ares

1up indicator

Now that the generals are skilled, i notice a need to tell if my sac generals have already used the 1up. It would be nice to see that somewhere in the generals status window. something like a little heart to show those that have recovered once already. or something like that. Thanks a lot. as always, great game.

FocusdonHim

Settler
    World
    Ares
    +1.

This would be useful, since I have the memory of a particularly senile gnat.

World
    Zeus
    This is where First Aid comes in handy for me. I only gave 1-UP to my Sac generals, and they also have First Aid, so if I see a Vet with 24 bows I know he's already done a full 265 bow sac and First Aid gave him back 24. The trick is not to unload a general who's come back to life, if you have First Aid that is. Of course, some kind of indicator would be ideal, but this is a pretty good workaround. Guess it's not so hot for 1R blocks tho LOL.
    The truth will set you free. But first it will make you uncomfortable.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    +1

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have mostly learned to work around it, but I have been wanting this feature as well.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    This is where First Aid comes in handy for me. I only gave 1-UP to my Sac generals, and they also have First Aid, so if I see a Vet with 24 bows I know he's already done a full 265 bow sac and First Aid gave him back 24. The trick is not to unload a general who's come back to life, if you have First Aid that is. Of course, some kind of indicator would be ideal, but this is a pretty good workaround. Guess it's not so hot for 1R blocks tho LOL.
    My sac Gens have FA but I seldom send more than a single unit with them to sac - so after they've sacced they look just like they did before. Same troop count, same everything.

World
    Zeus
    What happens if you send 2? Should leave just 1. Worth a try. Load all your sacs with 2R before they leave your island. That would be an indicator, no?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    What happens if you send 2? Should leave just 1. Worth a try. Load all your sacs with 2R before they leave your island. That would be an indicator, no?
    It would. If I weren't so tight that I squeak when I walk.

Free sacs. Free.

World
    Zeus
    OMG!!! That IS tight!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I like hardly ever having to load new troops on my sac generals except the occasional thing like 220 recruits. Otherwise, I that sound like a reasonable strategy if I used recruits to sac.

Reply to Thread