Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1up indicator

Settler
    World
    Ares

1up indicator

Now that the generals are skilled, i notice a need to tell if my sac generals have already used the 1up. It would be nice to see that somewhere in the generals status window. something like a little heart to show those that have recovered once already. or something like that. Thanks a lot. as always, great game.

FocusdonHim

Settler
    World
    Ares
    +1.

This would be useful, since I have the memory of a particularly senile gnat.

World
    Zeus
    This is where First Aid comes in handy for me. I only gave 1-UP to my Sac generals, and they also have First Aid, so if I see a Vet with 24 bows I know he's already done a full 265 bow sac and First Aid gave him back 24. The trick is not to unload a general who's come back to life, if you have First Aid that is. Of course, some kind of indicator would be ideal, but this is a pretty good workaround. Guess it's not so hot for 1R blocks tho LOL.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have mostly learned to work around it, but I have been wanting this feature as well.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    This is where First Aid comes in handy for me. I only gave 1-UP to my Sac generals, and they also have First Aid, so if I see a Vet with 24 bows I know he's already done a full 265 bow sac and First Aid gave him back 24. The trick is not to unload a general who's come back to life, if you have First Aid that is. Of course, some kind of indicator would be ideal, but this is a pretty good workaround. Guess it's not so hot for 1R blocks tho LOL.
    My sac Gens have FA but I seldom send more than a single unit with them to sac - so after they've sacced they look just like they did before. Same troop count, same everything.

World
    Zeus
    What happens if you send 2? Should leave just 1. Worth a try. Load all your sacs with 2R before they leave your island. That would be an indicator, no?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    What happens if you send 2? Should leave just 1. Worth a try. Load all your sacs with 2R before they leave your island. That would be an indicator, no?
    It would. If I weren't so tight that I squeak when I walk.

Free sacs. Free.

World
    Zeus
    OMG!!! That IS tight!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I like hardly ever having to load new troops on my sac generals except the occasional thing like 220 recruits. Otherwise, I that sound like a reasonable strategy if I used recruits to sac.

Reply to Thread