Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Dev's Diary - Adventure Classification

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You guys have an alignment issue...

... this goes with all of the adventures, not just this one. Not as bad as the water castle's text alignment one though.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    Given that certain quests require you to do certain types of adventures (play one resource adventure; earn # gold through epic adventures, etc), will there be a way to differentiate between which adventures count for those type of quests?
    Hello!

The quest descriptions will also be updated accordingly to reflect the new adventure categorization feature. As a result, players should have no difficulty telling them apart.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    You guys have an alignment issue...
    Thank you, SweaterPuppies!

I have just notified the devs, and hopefully we can address this before next week's implementation.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    Follow up adventures are a myth....
    But I bet they aren't categorized as such. I'd be willing to give BB a humor point if they do however. The humor gained from irony is pretty high up list.

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    I like the new look. I do wish the follow up adv's went back to 25% drop rate instead of 1.5%.

The mountain is the new home for my Black Dragons!

World
    Zeus
    Curious to see where Red Riding Hood from Evil Queen chain ends up on the rating scale. Should be 15, but we'll see. Hoping this change is a prelude to the roll out of some new adventures. Would love to see a timeline of where the game's headed in the next year or so. Need something to spark some enthusiasm around here.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    meh fixing things that dont need fixing instead of bringing out new content
    no summer event and no new content this fall, no wonder the inactive count is growing bigger by the day
    With Evil_J on this one, and after further thought, I'd amend to, "...instead of fixing existing KNOWN bugs or bringing out new content..." I shall publish the specific items in question in the Change Log thread as well.

That being said, as with most new content TSO has provided in recent times, it looks good, and in particular with any new adv/ventures/scenarios that may be coming out.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Okay, last week I decided, since they are now considered "Scenarios"... to run some of the old adventures that have been sitting in my start for years.

As I posted in the other thread about this (maybe was the "dev notes" version, not the "dev diary" version?), I completed a "Retro Style", two "Hero Wanted" and one "Nothing Special"... they did not count as scenarios for achievements.

Today, I thought, well if they're not scenarios - maybe they count as adventures - and tried to run "The Jester's Map" for the last advent needed to complete the Crisis Quest.

Nope, didn't count there either. Can someone at BB tell me what these count for? They had their look re-worked just like the rest of the adventures, but now don't count as anything. They used to at least count as adventures for daily guild quests.

Reply to Thread