Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev's Diary - Adventure Classification

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Dev's Diary - Adventure Classification

Dear Settlers,

The latest Dev's Diary has just been published, providing information regarding the new adventure classification feature. We hope you like it and look forward to receiving your feedback!

Have fun,

BB_Aeyline
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 09-04-17 at 05:49 am.

World
    Zeus
    meh fixing things that dont need fixing instead of bringing out new content
    no summer event and no new content this fall, no wonder the inactive count is growing bigger by the day

World
    Ares
    Hi Evil_J,

We have also just published next week's Change Log, which provides some information about new features.

Are there any theories going around about what that mysterious mountain could be?

~Aeyline

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So excited for this, really am glad we could push back the "move to top / delete all orders" button for (R)PH/Barracks even more.

World
    Zeus
    Wait!? El Chupacabra is a myth?!?! Next someone will say that the Easter Bunny and Yahweh are myths too!!!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Meh, what's the blue ring mean? Or is it purple? Or is it greenish? Maybe aqua. What's aqua, anyway? Doesn't matter since I can't tell the difference.

Do you simply not listen when color blind people tell you that using color schemes to indicate important information is a bad idea?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Given that certain quests require you to do certain types of adventures (play one resource adventure; earn # gold through epic adventures, etc), will there be a way to differentiate between which adventures count for those type of quests?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TboneX View Post
    Meh, what's the blue ring mean? Or is it purple? Or is it greenish? Maybe aqua. What's aqua, anyway? Doesn't matter since I can't tell the difference.

Do you simply not listen when color blind people tell you that using color schemes to indicate important information is a bad idea?
    Good Point..... I am not color blind.. but I don't get the subtle color differences either..
    My limit is Red, Yellow, green and blue (ok.. may be add black and white to the list.. )

and frankly, similarly with numbers in context of the advs and this game..
    for example, a 5 might be hard for a lower level player, but super easy for higher level player..
    and of course, there are various other factors which come into play (do you only own Tav generals, or fancy ones you can buy in shop.. etc)

and I wonder how many players didn't count skulls, because they had to be counted.. or because it simply didn't matter..??

Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    Given that certain quests require you to do certain types of adventures (play one resource adventure; earn # gold through epic adventures, etc), will there be a way to differentiate between which adventures count for those type of quests?
    Great question

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Under Main Quests: Adventures for Professionals, the sub-quest "The Greatest Explorer of All Time" includes requirements to complete 5 Epic Advs, complete 10 Resource Advs, complete 2 Follow-up Advs, and complete 10 Experience Advs. The reward for finishing this quest includes 500 gems. I lack 4 Resource Advs (which I can do easily and quickly), but also the 2 Follow-up Advs (which are rare and almost never drop in loot any more). Do I scramble like a madman trying to finish this quest, or do game devs have a solution in mind so I don't lose out on the quest prize of 500 gems?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Sounds interesting... ish...
    may i ask where will be the follow-up adventures?

oh, and epic adventures ... what happens with them? it is that very annoying quest at lvl 70 to get 1k gold depo from epic adventures loot...

Reply to Thread