Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log September 12th, 2017

World
    Zeus
    The additions to Excelsior look great, I will be looking forward to them. I am thrilled to see that Adventure Time will be counting Dark Priests in the future. Thank you.

However, I cannot help but mention an existing 'undocumented features' that are still haunting us:

1. Expedition Marshals move slow since the implementation of the General Science Tree addition (16MAY2017). This is a seriously annoying 'undocumented feature', and certainly should be easy to fix (change Marshals variable to match those of Generals with 3 ranks of the Jog skill, or provide them with the appropriate static value). This was reported immediately in the Change Log Feedback (Change Log May 16, 2017) originally authored 18MAY2017.
    Thank you for consideration.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    theres a crystal mine in that mountain

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    theres a crystal mine in that mountain
    OOOH i hope so

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    So, what exactly is a 'stacked' scenario?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Just a squeaky wheel, but please fix the expedition marshals' speed when transferring camps, this has been broken for months now, since the generals acquired skill trees. Looking forward to doing pvp again once this is done.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmire View Post
    So, what exactly is a 'stacked' scenario?
    Stacking. I know it says no adventures, or in this case scenarios. But they added that later and this was the first post I found.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeshondRule View Post
    Just a squeaky wheel, but please fix the expedition marshals' speed when transferring camps, this has been broken for months now, since the generals acquired skill trees. Looking forward to doing pvp again once this is done.
    We still have bugs from day one of colonies. That is what, almost 3 years now? Best of luck.
    One army. Pretty please.

immaduck
    Info on the mountain seems to be hush hush at the moment. Been searching the internet all I could find is this link hope it helps http://mrseppscafe.com/index.php/de/der-berg

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I don't believe the mountain displaces any existing building space. On the contrary, I estimate a gain of somewhere between 12 and 18 new 2x2 spaces.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafik View Post
    I don't believe the mountain displaces any existing building space. On the contrary, I estimate a gain of somewhere between 12 and 18 new 2x2 spaces.
    I don't see how, you cant build on a mountain.

oh i stand corrected, got 18 spaces around the base of the mountain

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by immaduck View Post
    Info on the mountain seems to be hush hush at the moment. Been searching the internet all I could find is this link hope it helps http://mrseppscafe.com/index.php/de/der-berg
    thanks for the link, if you have google it translates the page to English. Apparently they don't know any more than we do...

Reply to Thread