Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log September 12th, 2017

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    from twitter: https://twitter.com/CastleEmpire

The Settlers Online‏ @CastleEmpire 35 min.Acum 35 de minute

Update: Due to certain technical issues, it was decided not to deploy a new game version today. More information will follow shortly.

and:

The Settlers Online‏ @CastleEmpire 2 min.acum 2 minute

Update 2: The update has been extended for an additional hour. Servers should be back online at 9:00 am EDT.

World
    Ares
    Hello!

Due to unexpected issues, our update has been postponed. As Ghannima kindly share above, servers are expected to be back online at 9:00 am EDT.

Thank you for your patience!

BB_Aeyline

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    I don't see how, you cant build on a mountain.
    No, but you can build on the space added at its foot. I counted up to 18 additional 2x2 spaces on the test server by placing wells around flat space which wasn't there before. But maybe I did it wrong.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I had time to log in this morning, I guess that is an unexpected issue, I was looking forward to the new ventures.

Is there any new loot from either the Larsian Silk Cat or Of Songs and Curses worth noting? I have not had time for test server recently

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    Stacking. I know it says no adventures, or in this case scenarios. But they added that later and this was the first post I found.

We still have bugs from day one of colonies. That is what, almost 3 years now? Best of luck.
    Not sure how many of the original bugs might still be there, as most I've found were dealt with in the last year or more. This is a specific bug that only arose after the general skill tree addition and shouldn't be that difficult to fix. As Raubhautz already said it's been mentioned since it first appeared, and many of us who actually enjoy the PVE/PVP aspect of the game are frustrated by it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    What would be nice is if the generals took their 2x2 camps and all went and hid in caves in that new mountain that would free up some new spots

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I want to do the new quest chain at least once, but I don't really want to spend the crystals for I'm assuming a 25% chance of getting it considering how miniscule the experience points for the chains are.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    just a note. the low level quests are a great way to farm gems. it was nice of the developers to give us a slow but sure way to accumulate gems with the littel anoholics, claw and strange things. i am working on a 360 prem coin and have a few months to go. wow.

World
    Zeus
    Yes, why are you removing space ? Hope it serves a purpose other than decoration.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster View Post
    Yes, why are you removing space ? Hope it serves a purpose other than decoration.
    I don't believe any space is being removed. On the contrary, I believe this change will result in a net gain of 15 to 18 2x2 spaces. I mapped it out on test server and it may even be a little higher than 18.

Reply to Thread