Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log September 12th, 2017

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    While I do understand there were issues in deploying the event causing further delay, .. it seems more and more of the events have an issue of some sort. I remember the easter even had some issues and plenty of lagging and I never even got to witness any of the black knight event...I certainly hope things improve. been playing this game forever. would like to watch the game progress and improve.. Hope you get all the kinks worked out tho!
    Happy playing!

World
    Ares
    For those of us who play on the US's West Coast (and Alaska and Hawai'i by extension), it is definitely not productive when these updates are happening at this time. It's even worse when we can't play during a non-existent update. I somewhat understand why the time was changed about a year ago, but I would think that updating the US servers would be done at a time when it's the middle of the night for us North Americans. I'm one of those who island-buffs soon before bedtime, circa 11pm Pacific Time, which is when the updates typically start. Thoughts?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Thoughts?
    Then somebody else, like myself, would come and mention that I live in yet another time zone and the game is down during the day. Or somebody does graveyard shifts and whatever. 11pm is fairly late though, can't please everybody alas.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think you should move to the east coast

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Collectables now spawning on arch islands. Is this a bug or intended?

Never mind. Spawning next to new mountain which is actually part of sector 3.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    The additions to Excelsior look great, I will be looking forward to them. I am thrilled to see that Adventure Time will be counting Dark Priests in the future. Thank you.

However, I cannot help but mention an existing 'undocumented features' that are still haunting us:

1. Expedition Marshals move slow since the implementation of the General Science Tree addition (16MAY2017). This is a seriously annoying 'undocumented feature', and certainly should be easy to fix (change Marshals variable to match those of Generals with 3 ranks of the Jog skill, or provide them with the appropriate static value). This was reported immediately in the Change Log Feedback (Change Log May 16, 2017) originally authored 18MAY2017.
    Thank you for consideration.

This is seriously a big problem for those who like running expeditions. the marshalls are really slow when relocating, but have normal speed when attacking. I once sent a support ticket for this issue on the EU server and got the worst reply from BB

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Am wondering if anyone actually got one of the new Cat Collar quests from Excelsior.....after 15 tries, all I got were 15 of the old quests

World
    Zeus
    All the extra building space around the mountain is much appreciated. Even if it's just for decoration, the 20 extra spots make it worthwhile and it looks pretty cool too.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Was there a change made to the numeric font used in the TO interface for setting up trades? I'm seeing a black outline around white numbers and I don't recall it being so clear and distinct before today.

Or did my wife clean my monitor?

World
    Zeus
    Check out your buffs in star menu, it's there too. Much easier to read. Thanks BB!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread