Reply to Thread

Thread: collects wont mark or make noise for marking on friends isle

Mayor
    World
    Ares

collects wont mark or make noise for marking on friends isle

Just to start -- i have cleared cache and restarted browser 6 times, i have verified chrome is up to date. I have updated flash. I have tested in both chrome AND firefox (also a fresh restart). Collects mark fine on my own isle. But on my friends / guildie's isles - i get no response when i click them - no arrow, no jingle, nothing and 50% of the time they dont show the arrow for the friend watching either. Here is a ss showing the collect GLOWING (meaning i clicked it) but this actual collect i have attempted to mark 5 times - 3 in chrome and 2 in firefox.

works fine in test - which leads me to believe it's not my browser (test running in a tab in SAME browser)

its not a time delay / lag - -as i have waited up to 5 min for a mark / noise (feedback) to occur with no results.

This has been happening since immediately after last weeks UPlay login fiasco.

Please assist,
    thanks
    ciara_belle

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The only situation I'm aware of that happening is when you zoned to their island, they collected the thing already and then you try to mark it, which of course, won't happen.

Doesn't exactly sound like the issue you are having though.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    no; not the issue i'm having. I worked closely with the friend and made sure he didn't mark etc,and he made sure i was the only one on his isle... (and have done so with others also over the past week or so, so its not just 'one' friends isle - its all visited isles). He just watched while i tried to get it to mark...

Reply to Thread