Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Adventure Classification Rework

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Just for laugh: Secluded Experiments is now labeled as rare for achievements

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Just for laugh: Secluded Experiments is now labeled as rare for achievements
    I love running SE! Even through the hundreds of ls I have run or tagged, still have not had an AG drop! :/ I do know at least 2x of my SE's have dropped AG for the taggers, but none for me..... yet.

PS - Yes, if they are 'Rare', then I must be one lucky player! I run 2-3/week and still have 545 in the Star Menu; and the Explorers keep on bringing them home!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I wanna do SE with Splashing Cannoneers...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Whenever I decide what to do with Nusula's tomes, the extra 15 will make her a beast at Secluded Experiments. But yeah, I like the adventure, it is a great way to waste recruits when I am nearing population cap. I got it down to an hour and a half to run when I am paying attention. I guess I am just another weirdo that enjoys running it.
    Spoiler
    I am up to 3 Angel Gates if you cared. Sold one of them when they still had value. Only one MSE though.

And I want to do SE with Mounted Marksmen.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Whenever I decide what to do with Nusula's tomes, the extra 15 will make her a beast at Secluded Experiments.
    My gut feeling is she is more like average...? Mind you I haven't simmed or looked at any guides using her, but the sheer amount of PO2s there along with her small garrison are kind of off putting at first glance.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    My gut feeling is she is more like average...? Mind you I haven't simmed or looked at any guides using her, but the sheer amount of PO2s there along with her small garrison are kind of off putting at first glance.
    A bunch of the leaders I currently use a 1r MoMA sacrifice followed by the Major. If I follow that up with my booked Nusula instead it saves me at least 30 recruits a camp. As a matter of fact, looking at my future guide. I do not even have to bring the Major anymore. Her high first strike plows through a lot of Petty 2nd Officers which cuts down the losses quite a bit.

Anywho, I think we have digressed a bit from whatever this thread was about.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    My current modifications using skilled gens has Joan make 2x attacks, and 2s sacrifices. Her benefits are mild over skilled mmas, though nice to have the extra; the POSC (60 hp is enough to keep some around no matter the first phase of combat) combined with cook camps pretty much reduce the effectiveness of first strike attackers, though using them to first wave the fodder out of the way helps. There are 4-5 camps that a skilled MG is still the way to go.

1.5h SE runs are no problem so long as tags are cooperative...

lol, MM in SE would make it boring.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread