Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Resource Master Achievement

World
    Zeus
    FYI:

“Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Ta Da!!!!! (clap clap clap clap)
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    im at 5k. and for the other 32 completed scenarios towards 1000... not seeing any light at the the end of the scenario tunnel. I never get any useful ones in searches (as evidenced by owning 32 "storm recovery"s)
    I used guild coins to buy up some Grain Conflicts to pull me closer to the 100 scenario achievement. I really do not see 1000 being possible for me. Ditto for 1 million resources.

World
    Ares
    Hello Settlers,

First, I would like to apologize to Raubhautz for taking so long to answer his request. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide official numbers due to the effort required to compile this data. However, we have discussed this internally and our team is planning to publish more generic statistics in the future which I hope will satisfy your curiosity and, hopefully, motivate more players to complete additional achievements.

Thank you,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    lol, 1 million resources from those scenario things?! too much for me.
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Must be nice, mine is running slightly ahead of Whirlwind (266) with 279 of those things...huge gap after those 2 lol
    Heh, I also have 279 Storm Recovery copies. But Whirlwind is my most numerous, at 304.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I have a better achievement, I stopped playing TSO ! Can you beat that ?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1mil resource, 1k finding and playing...yes it is a big hump but i accept the challenge and hope to finish them in the next 5-10 years

World
    Zeus
    Guessing by the response from bb that it must not be a big deal to make this achievement! No gtatz, just a disclaimer about not publishing numbers? lol I am fairly sure I will never see 1k scenarios much less than 1m resources.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuscus View Post
    I have a better achievement, I stopped playing TSO ! Can you beat that ?
    No! I am working on it though; worse than when I quit tobacco, very addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartyPants1 View Post
    Guessing by the response from bb that it must not be a big deal to make this achievement! No gtatz, just a disclaimer about not publishing numbers? lol I am fairly sure I will never see 1k scenarios much less than 1m resources.
    Gratz?! No, I am not on the good side of these folks, never expected it, really. Keep plugging away, the 1000 scenarios will come eventually; the 1 Mil resources probably only happens with a concerted effort.

Cheers.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread