Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to get Quest done!

World
    Ares

Unable to get Quest done!

Here is what happened & the chat! Attempts to get other players to join has been a failure...

Help please!

In Guild, TO, & Global chat i asked, Have quest to do tomb raiders any one want to join pls!

Posted to 3 chats:
    Have quest to do tomb raiders any one want to join pls!

Responses-
    Guild [08:06] xxxxx:

TO [08:15] [xxx] xxxxxxxx: after they nerfed the treaure on that one...nobody likes it any more

[08:18] [xxx] Asiastrings: http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...n/tomb-raiders
    treasure looks ok for what it is.

[08:18] [xxx] xxxxxxxx: use to better Asia

Global [08:37] [xxx] Asiastrings: Have quest to do tomb raiders any one want to join pls!

No response!

Sad BB help pls, all the work done on the Coops- I tested for these & we had fun doing them, gee now unpopular!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The sad thing is, Tomb Raider is the utmost best one from the Co-ops in terms of player friendliness and overall design, I'd agree that pre loot revamp it was a bit unbalanced in the loot considering the time/investment required,but post loot revamp, it just has been nerfed too hard for any single one player (sure, the loot pays out to 4 people, but for the individual it's not attractive anymore). Unfortunately BB doesn't think much of a more tailored loot, such as only rolling iron deposits vs meat deposits on X adventures, but all of them come with the full array of rolling against copper and coal and/or gold too, at which point one simply refers to the least hassle/biggest reward one and we are back to BK.

Loot revamp has killed more adventures than it needed to, Co-ops have been perfectly bad since inception and the biggest culprit of that is the artificial slow down of a player waiting for the other one to to their part. Co-ops could have been a great bridge between timezoners among other things, but that has been ruined right off the get go.....with the exception of TR.

World
    Ares
    Sorry for delay- just a comparison for anyone's interest. Screen shots of loot and *wiki rewards, *current and past...
    (lolol still have notes we did before/during/after stuff).

Loot from Sep 18 2017 (same day thread posted).
    https://imgur.com/oGrGFec

*Wiki rewards from: top 2017, bottom 2014
    https://imgur.com/RXw4uf9

*Coutesy SettlersOnlineWiki.eu

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Ask in global, help, and trade chats too.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Hey there,

I am sorry that the revamp has left the loot not looking too favorable for everyone. I will see what can be done about this.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread